Join the biggest style celebration in California! Our famous DAPPER DAY weekend at the Disneyland Resort returns for two days of fashionable fun!
DAPPER DAY® Expo November 13+14 2021, Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall, Anaheim CA. Hours: Sat 12-6p, Sun 10a-6p
Start shopping before we open with our Early Bird Entry Ticket, 11a-12p on Saturday.
We’re celebrating 10 years of “stepping out in style!” Shop our 30,000 sq ft. Expo marketplace of over 75 hand-picked new and vintage, clothing and accessories vendors, including local cosmetics and grooming brands, plus barbers, jewelry, eyewear, shoes, hats, and more.
New DAPPER DAY designs will also be available exclusively at the Expo!
EXPO STAGE: Join us for dancing with band performances twice daily! Plus take in a free dance lesson and presentation before each set.
- BEBO & THE GOODTIME BOYS Performing Sat, Nov 13, 1-2p and 4-5p*
- HOLY CROW JAZZ BAND Performing Sun, Nov 14, 1-2p and 4-5p*
FALL EXHIBITORS INCLUDE:
- The Art of Asia Ellington - Illustrator (...and artist for our Birds of a Feather + Bats' Night Out Collections!)
- Loco Lindo - Vintage-inspired styles for men & women, made in America
- PRADOS Beauty - Indigenous-owned cosmetics
- Sentiments by Katherine - Vintage jewelry and accessories
- TATYANA - Vintage-inspired clothing for the modern world
- A Walk Thru Time Vintage - Men's & Women's vintage clothing
- Re-Mix Vintage Shoes - Period reproduction footwear for men and women
- Rockin’ Bettie - Vintage-inspired fashions
- The Typewriter Guys - True vintage typewriters
- Mary Blair - Knitwear with fun and flair
- Jason Madsen's Tin Type Booth - Creating real tintype photos on-site
- Swanky’s Vintage Clothing - Men’s & Women’s retro and rockabilly apparel
- Femme de Bloom - Handmade & curated retro & novelty accessories
- Harmony Bazaar - Handmade jewelry
- Wax Poetic - Retro womenswear
- Primitiva Diva - Tiki-inspired floral accessories
- Many Fine Things Gallery - New and vintage hats for men & women
- Vintage Vandalizm - Retro Hollywood glam apparel
- Sidecca - "Cute, retro-inspired, clothing and accessories"
- Xoelle - Handmade ties from vintage fabrics
- The Dapper Hanger® - Shop the closets of our DAPPER DAY family of friends in this booth overflowing with consignment fashions and accessories for men and women.
And many more!
$15 for advance online sales (ends Nov 12, 11p). $18 at the door, and online the weekend of the Expo. $28 for Early Bird Entry for Sat, Nov 13, at 11am (1 hour before general admission opening at 12 noon), which includes Expo admission the rest of the weekend.
All Expo passes are valid for both days and include band performances and our free DAPPER DAY button. Children 12 and under are free. Active members of the US military receive complimentary general admission (please show a valid ID at Expo entry).
Please see the new health and safety requirements below.
A PDF of your Expo Pass will be emailed to you upon purchase. (To access, click "View Order" within your purchase confirmation email) To simplify your entry to the Expo, be sure to download your Expo Pass PDF to your phone’s storage and/or Apple Wallet prior to entry. If you don't have a printed pass or receipt we can look up your pass by name or email at the door. Additional passes will also be available for purchase at the exhibit hall entrance if we are not at capacity.
(Disney park admission is not needed to visit the Expo as it is inside the Disneyland Hotel, not the theme parks.) Tickets may be transferred to another guest if you are unable to attend. Simply provide them your printed ticket or receipt info. Thank you! Your admission helps fund all our events at Disney and beyond!
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
For the safety of everyone involved, we require that all Expo guests, exhibitors, and staff be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by November 13th in order to enter the Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall. Proof of vaccination for each guest 12 years of age and older is required; guests will be asked to provide a physical or digital copy of their COVID-19 vaccination card, on-site, at the time of first entry on either November 13th or 14th. If you are not feeling well at the time, or have recently tested positive for COVID-19, please do not visit our Expo this season, and instead request a refund. Details below.
DISNEY HEALTH & SAFETY WAIVER
Additionally, Disney requires their own Health & Safety waiver for entry to the Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall, which must be signed in advance before entry to the Expo. A link to the waiver will be emailed to you, with your Expo Pass purchase confirmation, for you to electronically sign before your arrival at the Expo.
You may view Disney’s Health & Safety waiver here: https://powerforms.docusign.net/6459386f-5267-4e16-be32-34bbe9dfcd91?env=na2&acct=f59b5b1f-44ef-4f67-8caa-d4d075a00c7c&accountId=f59b5b1f-44ef-4f67-8caa-d4d075a00c7c
Following Disney’s policy, we currently expect face coverings to be required for all guests (ages 2 and up) in all indoor locations, including the Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall, regardless of vaccination status. Guests may remove their face covering only while stationary when enjoying refreshments from the Expo bar and water stations. No outside food is allowed to be consumed inside the Expo.
All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) must:
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow the guest to remain hands-free
At this time, based on guidance from health authorities, neck gaiters, open-chin, triangle bandanas and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings, when used without a proper mask underneath.
All health & safety info is subject to change.
REFUNDS / CANCELLATION POLICY
For the health and safety of all in attendance, we certainly do not want anyone to feel obligated to redeem their Expo pass to visit our Expo if they are feeling unwell. If you will be unable to attend after purchasing Expo admission, you have a few options:
- Passes may be transferred to another guest. Simply provide them your pass pdf or receipt info.
- Requests for a refund of your unredeemed Expo admission must be received before the close of our Expo, 6PM PST, Sunday, November 14th, 2021, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your Expo pass purchase confirmation number and reason for requesting a refund. Only unredeemed pass purchases will be considered for a refund.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for a refund to be processed, as we can become extremely busy around our Expo weekend.
In the event that the Fall Expo is canceled, unredeemed Expo passes will automatically be refunded.
HoJo Anaheim Enter Corporate Code 1000039009 for our special rate - or call HoJo Anaheim at 714-776-6120.
EXPO PARKING: Best short-term Expo parking is in the Downtown Disney lots, or if also visiting the theme parks, use the Mickey & Friends / Pixar Pals Parking Structures. Click here for Disneyland Resort Parking Info. Ride-sharing services are suggested as Disney parking lots may be extremely busy on Sunday in particular.
ACCESSIBILITY: We aim for our Expo to be enjoyed by all, and have designed the layout with wide aisles to accommodate scooters and wheelchairs. For accessibility questions about the rest of the Disneyland Resort property please see these links on disneyland.disney.go.com - Wheelchair Rentals - ECV Rentals - Services for Guests with Disabilities at the Disneyland Resort Hotels
*(Entertainment, appearances, performance times, and hours, subject to change).
JOIN OUR DAPPER DAY FALL OUTING TO DISNEYLAND, SUN, NOV 14!
Dress to impress while visiting both parks of the Disneyland Resort with thousands of other elegant guests! Dress up a little, or a lot—we celebrate fun, refined fashions from vintage classics to contemporary looks.
DISNEY PARK PASSES: Joining our Expo? We have special convention-rate park passes available in advance exclusively for our newsletter subscribers. Sign up here and watch for our next email.
I'm so happy you enjoy what we do! I look forward to seeing you soon! -J
[ DAPPER DAY® Events are not associated with Walt Disney Enterprises. Disney properties / Resort photos ©Disney ]