• DAPPER DAY 2018 Fall Outing to Disneyland, Sunday November, 4th. Dress to impress while visiting both parks of the Disneyland Resort with thousands of other elegant guests! Active and retired service members are encouraged to wear your dress uniforms if you like. (Please note this is not a costume/cosplay event.)
As is tradition, we encourage you to enjoy a mid-afternoon ride on the Mark Twain Riverboat, and a sunset spin on the King Arthur Carrousel - both original 1955 park attractions. However, to avoid crowding, we do not organize in-park meet-ups at specific times.
• DAPPER DAY® Expo Nov 3+4, Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall, Anaheim CA (noon-7p Sat, 10a-7p Sun)
Get $10 Expo tickets online here
Shop our huge Expo marketplace featuring everything for stylish, sophisticated living from vintage and contemporary clothing and accessories, to beauty products, barbers, and beyond. Many of our exhibitors will be launching special collections or other exclusives.
Join our Expo Facebook Event page here and invite friends!
Dance to live bands each afternoon, plus new DAPPER DAY merchandise will be available exclusively at the Expo.
• THE SAN ANDREAS SISTERS (Sat, 2 & 5p)
• JENNIFER KEITH (Sun,1 & 5p)
• Meet author CHARLES PHOENIX signing his new book "Addicted to Americana," Sunday, 12-2p.
• Author CHRIS NICHOLS will be signing the new Taschen book "Walt Disney's Disneyland," Sunday, 2-4p.
• EXPO SHUTTLE: Ride our free DAPPER DAY Expo Shuttle presented by Rockin Bettie running continuously both days, between Disneyland Park and The Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall. (Note, this is a change from previous seasons when the Shuttle stopped at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel. That is not possible this season due to construction at the hotel entry.)
• PARKING: Best short-term Expo parking is in the Downtown Disney lot, or if also visiting the theme parks, use the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure. Disneyland Resort Parking Info.
(Entertainment, appearances, and Shuttle details subject to change).
SPECIAL HOTEL RATES
If you're joining our Fall 2018 events, you may book nights at these Disneyland Resort Hotels with our very special rates.*
Book online here or call Disney Group Reservations at 714-520-5005 M-F 8-5 and request the "Dapper Day Group Rate" or email: DLR.CONVENTION.GROUPS @ DISNEY.COM
*After our reserved block of rooms sells out, discounted rooms may still be available but at a slightly less-discounted rate depending on the hotel/night. Please note there is a one night non-refundable deposit required.
HOJO ANAHEIM has special rates for us available here.
*PARK TICKETS Our Disneyland park outing is not a private event. All usual forms of admission will be accepted. Specially priced convention-rate tickets may be available for purchase online only, about 3 months before the event. Special-rate ticket link will only be shared via our email newsletter, and not posted online. (Sorry, we cannot respond to email requests for the discount park ticket link. Please join our email newsletter for link, and watch for the next email.) Link to Disneyland annual pass blockout dates: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/passes/blockout-dates/
Please see our FAQ for other questions.
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, or join our email list to get all our invites.
DAPPER DAY® Events are not associated with Walt Disney Enterprises. Disney properties / Resort photos ©Disney .