FALL 2017 DISNEYLAND CA
• DAPPER DAY 2017 Fall Outing to Disneyland, Sunday November, 5th. Dress to impress while visiting both parks of the Disneyland Resort with thousands of other elegant guests! Active and retired service members are encouraged to wear their dress uniforms if they like.
Shop our huge Expo marketplace featuring everything for stylish, sophisticated living from vintage and contemporary clothing and accessories, to bath and beauty products, and beyond. Many of our exhibitors including Besame Cosmetics and Pinup Girl Clothing will be launching special collections or other exclusives!
Dance to live bands each afternoon, plus new DAPPER DAY merchandise will be available exclusively at the Expo!
• EXPO STAGE: Dance to performances by JENNIFER KEITH QUINTET (Sat, 2 & 5p), and LIZZY & THE TRIGGERMEN (Sun,1 & 5p) with dance lesson and presentation before each set. (Entertainment subject to change.)
WORKSHOPS: Join us Sat, Nov 4 for a day of exciting presentations!
- TONY MEDINA ( @HisVintageTouch) will demonstrate how to achieve period women’s hairstyles, and vintage-inspired coifs for today. Two 45 min sessions at 12:15p, and 7p.
- SASKIA WILSON-BROWN, founder of Institute for Art and Olfaction will bring us on an aromatic romp through the defining ingredients of 20th century perfume. 1:30p, 90 min.
- ETHAN WONG of blog Street x Sprezza reveals the secrets to sourcing vintage menswear in LA, and how to achieve the proper fit and desired look. 3:30p, 45 min.
- GABRIELA HERNANDEZ, founder of Besame Cosmetics will explore pigments, powders, and the history of modern cosmetics. 4:30p, 45 min.
- MICHELLE FERRAND, of Cup of Zest, explores how party recipes and cocktails were influenced by cultural shifts, world events, and innovation of the past 100 years. 5:45p, 45 min.
Workshops will be held Sat, Nov 4th in the Disneyland Hotel, and are included with Expo admission (space is limited. Seating is first come, first served).
• TICKET DETAILS: $10 Expo admission is valid for both days and includes band performances, and Expo Workshops! Children 12 and under are free. GET EXPO TICKETS HERE or at the door. (Park admission is not required to visit the Expo as it is inside the Disneyland Hotel.)
• Ride our free DAPPER DAY Expo Shuttle presented by Pinup Girl Clothing running continuously both days (noon-7p Sat, 10a-7p, Sun), between Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and The Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall.
Additional details will be posted as event nears.
Invite friends on our Facebook Event Page
See our DAPPER DAY Expo page for info on joining as an exhibitor.
SPECIAL RATES FOR DISNEY HOTELS AND PARK TICKETS
If you're joining us for our Fall 2017 events, you may book nights at the three Disneyland Resort Hotels with our very special rates.* Book now! These rates always sell out well before the event.
Book online here or call Disney Group Reservations at 714-520-5005 M-F 8-5 and request the "Dapper Day Group Rate" or email: DLR.CONVENTION.GROUPS @ DISNEY.COM
*After our reserved block of rooms sells out, discounted rooms may still be available but at a slightly less-discounted rate depending on the hotel/night.
PARK TICKETS This is not a private event. All usual forms of admission will be accepted. Links to specially priced convention-rate park tickets are only available to our Email Newsletter subscribers. -SIGN UP HERE- Ticket links will be in each email newsletter beginning 2-3 months before each event. (Please do not email us asking for the ticket links as we can not respond to individual requests.)
Expo tickets available online here or at the Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall Nov 4 and 5th.
Please see our FAQ for other questions.
DAPPER DAY® Events are independently organized and not associated with The Walt Disney Co.
“Dapper Day” is a registered trademark of DAPPER DAY Events.