FALL 2016 DISNEYLAND CA
• DAPPER DAY Fall Outing to Disneyland, Sunday, November 6. Dress to impress while visiting both parks of the Disneyland Resort with thousands of other elegant guests! Active and retired service members are encouraged to wear your dress uniforms if you like.
• DAPPER DAY® Expo FREE Nov 5+6 Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall
Sat, noon-7p, Sun, 10a-7p
Shop our huge Expo marketplace featuring everything for stylish, sophisticated living from vintage and contemporary clothing and accessories, to bath and beauty products, and beyond.
• Dance to live performances by Jonathan Stout's Grand Slam Quartet, featuring Hilary Alexander (Sat, 2 & 5p), and The Gin Mill Grifters (Sun,1 & 5p).
• Lady Reese will be offering women's hair styling with vintage flair at The Reese's Vintage Pieces booth.
• Visit the Simplicity Creative Group booth for vintage patterns and patterning demonstrations.
• Meet the Fashion Stork team! They'll do the shopping for you, delivering a fresh box of menswear monthly based on your specifications.
• Ryman Arts will have program alumni available to create special illustrations of you in person. Ryman Arts is our official charitable partner, founded by friends and family of Imagineering Legend Herb Ryman. Ryman Arts, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, offers intensive studio art instruction, art supplies, college and career counseling, and support services to teens in Southern California —all at no cost to the student.
Expo Meet & Greets:
• Join LESLIE KAY of Disneybound Sat 3-4p at the Unique Vintage booth, and Sunday from 3-4 at the Simplicity Patterns booth.
• YouTube crew Thingamavlogs will join us Sunday, 2-3p next to our Expo Stage.
• Author and Americana aficionado CHARLES PHOENIX will be greeting and signing books Sunday, 4-5p near our Expo stage.
Follow our @DAPPERDAYEXPO instagram for more from our exhibitors.
• Ride our free DAPPER DAY Expo Shuttle presented by Pinup Girl Clothing running continuously both days (noon-7p Sat, 10a-7p, Sun), between Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and The Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall.
PARKING: Best short-term Expo parking is in the Downtown Disney lot (free for the first 2 hours), or if also visiting the theme parks, The Mickey & Friends Parking Structure. Disneyland Resort Parking Info.
See our DAPPER DAY Expo page for info on joining as an exhibitor at our Spring Event, April 22+23.
If you're joining us for our Fall 2016 events, you may book nights at the three Disneyland Resort Hotels with our very special rates.*
Book online here or call Disney Group Reservations at 714-520-5005 M-F 8-5 and request the "Dapper Day Group Rate" or email: DLR.CONVENTION.GROUPS @ DISNEY.COM
*After our reserved block of rooms sells out, discounted rooms may still be available but at a slightly less-discounted rate depending on the hotel/night.
PARK TICKETS This is not a private event. All usual forms of admission will be accepted. Links to specially priced convention-rate park tickets are only available to our Email Newsletter subscribers. -SIGN UP HERE- Ticket links will be in each email newsletter beginning 2-3 months before each event. (Please do not email us asking for the ticket links as we can not respond to individual requests.)
Please see our FAQ for other questions.
DAPPER DAY® events are not associated with Walt Disney Enterprises. Disney promotional photos ©Disney