• "DAPPER DAY at the Parks: Fall 2015" Fri Sept 18 Dress your best while visiting both parks of the Disneyland Resort with 20,000+ other fashionable guests!
As a Dapper Day tradition we enjoy an afternoon group ride on the classic Mark Twain Riverboat (a "Mark Twain Mixer" if you will), and after sundown gather for a "Dapper Derby," taking a spin on the Carousel. (To avoid park congestion we're no longer posting specific times for in-park meet-ups, and we do not organize group photos in the parks.) NOTE: Riverboat will close around 4:45, parts of Fantasyland and the carousel will close before and during the Fireworks). Disneyland is scheduled to close at midnight, Disney California Adventure at 10p*
*See Disney.com for updated park hours and attraction closures.
• FOLLY: Our Official After Party, Fri Sept 18 Dance the night away with multiple rooms of live music! Featured entertainment by Jonathan Stout and His Campus Five feat. Hilary Alexander, Marc Gasway & Alex Burke, and DJ Sean Patrick. 9:30p-2a upstairs at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney, Anaheim CA.
FOLLY is 21+, BUY TICKETS $15 advance online or $20 at the door (Very limited availability at the door).
• DAPPER DAY EXPO Sept 18-19, Fri noon-8p, Sat 11a-8p FREE, Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall Shop our Expo marketplace featuring everything for stylish, sophisticated living from vintage and contemporary clothing and accessories, to bath and beauty products, and beyond. Authentic tintype photos will also be created on-site via our new vendor TinTypeBooth.com Join us for live music each afternoon! New DAPPER DAY merchandise will be available exclusively at the Expo!
• DAPPER DAY Expo EARLY BIRD ENTRY Ticket 11am-NOON Fri Sept 18 BUY TICKETS HERE
- One Hour of Pre-Opening Expo Shopping of over 50 vendors.
- Complimentary continental Breakfast, Coffee, Tea, & Juice.
- Free Limited Edition “DAPPER DAY Early Bird” Pin Designed by Jerrod Maruyama
• CHARLES PHOENIX RETRO DISNEYLAND SLIDE SHOW: DAPPER DAY EDITION! Saturday September 19, 12-NOON , AMC Theaters Downtown Disney, Anaheim BUY TICKETS HERE
Join DAPPER DAY favorite, pop culture humorist and author Charles Phoenix as he sweeps us away on a fun-filled adventure using actual "found" guest slides from the early days of Disneyland when every visit was a day worth dressing for!
• Announcing our first DAPPER DAY CAR SHOW! Sat Sept 19 Disneyland Hotel Located just steps from our DAPPER DAY Expo, our free DAPPER DAY Car Show celebrates classic style and refined design from the past to the present. With our theme "Arrive in Style!," this showcase of exotics and classics, from Model T’s to Lamborghinis, will delight guests of all ages. DAPPER DAY Car Show will be open for public viewing during event hours 11a-5p Sat Sept 19, no ticket required. Hot Dogs, ice cream treats, and other refreshments will be available from Disney. See our CAR SHOW page for vehicle registration.
Disneyland Resort Parking info link.
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, or Facebook, or join our email list to get all our invites.
SPECIAL RATES FOR HOTELS AND PARK TICKETS
PARK TICKETS Disney has offered us special convention-rate print-at-home Disneyland Resort park tickets for this event you can only PURCHASE ONLINE HERE, in advance. Tickets are valid for admission from September 13, 2015 through September 24, 2015. The last day to purchase tickets online is September 16, 2015 by 9:00 PM PST. As this is not a private event, regular passes and admission may be used as usual. For Disney convention-rate ticket questions call Disney Group Reservations at 714-520-5005 M-F 8-5.
If you're joining us for our Fall 2015 events, you may book nights at the Disneyland Resort Hotels with these very special rates.*
• Disney's Grand Californian® Hotel & Spa $249/night*
• Disneyland® Hotel $209/night*
• Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel $199/night*
Book online here or call Disney Group Reservations at 714-520-5005 M-F 8-5 and request the "Dapper Day Group Rate" or email: DLR.CONVENTION.GROUPS @ DISNEY.COM
*After our reserved block of rooms sells out, discounted rooms may still be available but at a slightly less-discounted rate depending on the hotel/night.
See our FAQ for other questions.
DAPPER DAY® Events are independently organized and not associated with Walt Disney Enterprises.