DAPPER DAY EXPO
Fall 2017 Expo, Sat Nov 4, (12 noon-7p) & Sun, Nov 5, (10a-7p)
Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall, 1150 West Magic Way.
Get Expo Tickets Here! Tickets also available at the door.
A companion to our DAPPER DAY outings to Disneyland, our nearly 30,000 sq. ft. Expo marketplace features everything for stylish, sophisticated living. Find rare vintage items and discover new and classic-inspired contemporary clothing and accessories for men, women, and children. Barbers, cosmetics, shoes, home decor and more are all here too. Dance to live bands each afternoon at our Expo Stage. Explore fragrance, period hairstyling, cosmetics history, vintage menswear, and more in our DAPPER DAY Workshop seminars. Plus new DAPPER DAY merchandise will be available exclusively at the Expo.
EXPO STAGE: Join us for dance lesson and presentation by Atomic Ballroom before each set:
- Sun Nov 5, meet CHARLES PHOENIX from 3-5p when he'll be signing his new book "Addicted to Americana"
WORKSHOPS: Join us Sat, Nov 4 for a day of exciting presentations!
- TONY MEDINA ( @HisVintageTouch) will demonstrate how to achieve period women’s hairstyles, and vintage-inspired coifs for today.
- SASKIA WILSON-BROWN, founder of Institute for Art and Olfaction will bring us on an aromatic romp through the defining ingredients of 20th century perfume.
- GABRIELA HERNANDEZ, founder of Besame Cosmetics will explore pigments, powders, and the history of modern cosmetics. Plus more in the works!
- ETHAN WONG of blog Street x Sprezza reveals the secrets to sourcing vintage menswear looks in LA, and how to achieve the proper fit and desired look.
- MICHELLE FERRAND, of Cup of Zest, explores how party recipes and cocktails were influenced by cultural shifts, world events, and innovation of the past 100 years.
Workshops will be held Sat, Nov 4th in the second level of the Disneyland Hotel Convention Center, and are included with Expo admission (space is limited). Specific presentation times to be announced.
( All entertainment and appearances subject to change)
• TICKET DETAILS: $10 Expo ticket is valid for both days and includes band performances, dancing, Expo Workshops, and our Fall 2017 DAPPER DAY button. Children 12 and under are free. (Park admission is not required to visit the Expo as it is inside the Disneyland Hotel.) Early Bird Entry tickets will not be available this season. Tickets will also be available at the Expo entry.
• EXPO SHUTTLE: Ride our free DAPPER DAY Expo Shuttle running continuously both days (noon-7p Sat, 10a-7p, Sun), between Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and The Disneyland Hotel Exhibit Hall.
• PARKING: Best short-term Expo parking is in the Downtown Disney lot, or if also visiting the theme parks, use the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure. Disneyland Resort Parking Info.
Questions? contact hello @ dapperday.com or visit our Frequently Asked Questions
Follow our @DAPPERDAYEXPO instagram for more from our exhibitors.
JOIN US AS AN EXHIBITOR!
Exhibitor questions? Contact Expo @ DapperDay.com
Interested in promotional or sponsorship packages? Please email Hello @ DapperDay.com
DAPPER DAY® Events are independently organized and not associated with The Walt Disney Co.
“Dapper Day” is a registered trademark of DAPPER DAY Events.